Urban Outfitters

Saturday, August 8

URBAN OUTFITTERS

My favorite Online Shop in the world!

Seriously..
I love all of their clothes - I'm gonna die drooling.

Too bad I can't afford most of them and the shipping cost to my country will be so huge, I might faint!


Well, I still can window shop right? :)


That's what I am doing right now.. lol


Here are my picks:


SHOES



Colonial Madness by LD Tuttle Suede Sandal

Deena & Ozzy Studded Cutout Heel


Cuff Foldover Boot



Deena & Ozzy Peeptoe Wedge Boot



CLOTHES


Silence & Noise Pastel Moto Vest



Lark & Wolff by Steven Alan Sail Suit Blazer


BDG Denim Moto Vest


Silence & Noise Stud Muffin Vest


Rapscallion by Samantha Pleet Jumper


Silence & Noise High Waisted Harem Pant


Silence & Noise Cropped Trouser


Kimchi Blue Printed Tie Front Knit Pant


ACCESSORIES


Circa 78 Wildflower Necklace


Metallic Flower Bib Necklace


UO Brass and Leather Necklace


Large Beaded Bracelet


Zipper Teeth Wrap Bracelet


Woven Bracelet


UO Chain Bracelets


Studded Leather Bracelets

ENJOY! :)

xoxo
Punky

0 comments: