Movie & Book

Thursday, August 20

I love reading as much as I love watching movies.



I remember when I was still in grade school signing autograph books is a major thing. You can usually find quotes, silly ones actually if you think of it now. But there is one quote that I cannot forget:

"Books before Boys"

I can say that I stay true to that quote! I am immersing myself with books and magazines. I find it actually interesting to read. I read then Candy, Seventeen to name a few. Then I discovered Reader's Digest (which is btw a great magazine, very informative as well) we have a subscription so I never fail to read it every month from cover to cover.

I started reading novels when I was in Grade School and those are SWEET VALLEY BOOKS. I have Kids, Twins, Unicorn, High, University, Senior Year. As I mature, the genre of SVU books changes. Then I started to read other novels like Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Devil wears Prada etc.

Francine Pascal is responsible for my love for reading. :)

As of the moment I am reading Love the One You're With by Emily Griffin. I am halfway through so I cannot say if its a good book or not, but I will let you know once I am finished reading.



Over the weekend I also found the Sex and the City Extended Cut version ON SALE! I've always wanted to buy that but being a "kuripot" (thrifty) me, I usually wait until the item is on sale before I purchase it. I cannot resist when I saw that its P300 only - the original price is P700. I have to buy it, and luckily I did.




2 comments:

- - aika - - said...

hows the extended version?

Punky Porca said...

Hi Aika! :) Its good but I expect much more.. But what I love about it is the conversation of SJP and Patrick King.. They discuss the movie.. :)