Alaminos - Bolinao Trip

Wednesday, August 5

This is the first time that my parents allowed me for a long drive trip with my College Friends. They were hesitant at first due to the bad weather but they reconsidered since they know that it will be a last out of town trip with one of my good friend Dang. She brought her dog "OREO" with us so it was super fun, we had a toy! hahaha

FYI: My friend Dang left yesterday for Singapore. I will surely miss her.. :(

Here are some pictures from the trip:

Day 1

Manaoag Church
Hundred Island Tour
Check in Villa Carolina
Night Swimming

















Day 2

Lighthouse
Patar Beach
Enchanted Cave
Stopover for Pasalubong































xoxo
Punky

2 comments:

Zhcsyra hp said...

owhhh.,.had fun soo much more.,i wish was there .,.and yeah i'll be there someday:))

Punky Porca said...

You should! :) Its so much fun! :)