Things to Do

Friday, August 21

I have a lot of things that needs to be done but somehow the list keeps on getting longer everyday!

Its a sign of pure PROCRASTINATION.

Well maybe if I have a workspace like this one I'll be motivated to finish my work faster! lol


decorpad

Well here is my (shameful) list of THINGS TO DO, hopefully I'll be able to finish it within this year.

THINGS TO DO
* De clutter my room (the HARDEST!)
* Repaint my room (will really do it this year!)
* Finish Layout Plans for Online Shop (URGENT!)
* Place order for Pre-Ordered Clothes (URGENT!)
* Make Mango Mousse Cake
* Take pictures for Online Shop
* Practice Chocolate Mousse in shot glass
* Exercise (as if that's gonna happen)
* Organize my bills
* Make Rail Clickies for Online Shop
* Create brochure for pastry products
* Schedule a shoot for baked goods
* Go UKAY shopping with my friend
* Meet a Client for food tasting
* Make a CONTRACT

That's all I can think of as of now..

0 comments: