Broiled Chicken with Buttered Corn & Carrots

Wednesday, August 5

Before my out of town trip I got the chance to cook dinner again. I volunteered myself since my Mom had to teach that day, so I know that she is tired.

I decided to cook Broiled Chicken with Buttered Corn & Carrots.

I marinated the chicken first with soy sauce, brown sugar, catsup, crushed garlic, salt, pepper & paprika for 2 hours. You need to prepare early so that you are sure that the flavor will stick up to the insides of the meat. Broil the chicken for 35-40 minutes or until dark brown in color.












Then I prepared the side dish. First, I blanched the carrots for about 5 minutes. Then I melted about 2 tablespoons of butter on a hot pan. Then I put the blanched carrots, and then the corn. I cooked them for about 5 minutes and then voila.















Bon Apetit! :)

xoxo
Punky

0 comments: