Window Shopping with Jac

Monday, September 21

I had a chance to meet with my two of my college friends last Wednesday at Makati.

I first met up with Jac since Kin has work, we met him afterwards for Dinner! :)

Jac and I went "gaga" doing window SHOE shopping! :)

Unfortunately I only have one picture of the shoes Jac tried on since taking pictures are not allowed on some stores - BOO!

Other than window shopping we also had a food fest. Eat till we drop is our motto! Ha!

Photobucket
Nachos for Appetizer
(I forgot to take pictures of our lunch since it wasn't appetizing at all!)

Photobucket
Red Mango (Frozen Yogurt) - my first time! I love it very much!

Photobucket
Mine - Banana, Choco Chips & Almond, Jac - Graham, Mango, Cereal

Photobucket
Ladies Room Break - Retouch!

Photobucket
Jac trying on some shoes at SM Department Store

Photobucket
Great White Pizza and Banana Caramel Walnut Waffle for Dinner, I don't have a picture of the pizza.


4 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Luv ur pics hun!! xx

Punky Porca said...

Thanks so much Dear! :) I love food photography so much! Just saving up for a DSLR! :) Hope I can buy one soon.. :)

- - aika - - said...

the shoes are from PR1MERA ryt? are they comfy?

Punky Porca said...

Hi Aika! :) Actually the shoes are from SM Department store in SM Makati.. :) Jac says its comfy despite the height of the heels.. :) It costs P999 I think.. :)