Tardiness

Tuesday, September 15

I have been absent for what, a week? I think!

I am sorry for the lack of post but last week was a hell week for me.

I've missed a lot of events such as NY Fashion Week so I am catching up on blogs and especially the photos, I also have to catch up on thousand of tweets - So help me!

I even missed Kanye's VMA outburst!

I have a lot of catching up to do.

I will properly blog some stuffs soon, after I have organized my thoughts. lol

Btw here are some food pictures that I found at the internet while I was browsing last week. I love to collect not just fashion related pictures but food pictures as well. I will post more of them soon! ^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oooh, yum.

FashionJazz said...

Oooh looks delish- was wondering where u were- glad to see ur back! xx

Punky Porca said...

@ Catherine - Drool worthy right? :)

@ Jasna - Oh my! I know I have been absent for a week.. I have been busy but I will try to adjust by body with this busy schedule! I missed your blog posts and I will catch up to them.. :)