Sex and the City II - Filming

Wednesday, September 2

Ohmigosh! :)

I saw this post via Hollyscoop's twitter and I got uber excited afterwards. If you have been following my blog you'll realize that I am a huge fan of Sex and the City. So I am really really excited and looking forward to the sequel! Yay! :)

Here are some pictures of Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) and Mr. Big (Chris Noth) while filming at New York - thanks Hollyscoop for the photos.

* Work those Gold Louboutins Carrie! :)











4 comments:

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

The white dress on her is simply amazing! Can't wait for the movie :D

XO
http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

Punky Porca said...

I know! :) Those gold Louboutins nailed her outfit!

FashionJazz said...

I am the biggest fan of Sex and The City!!! Luv this!! xxx

Punky Porca said...

Me too! :) I cannot wait for it.. :)