Cinnamon Rolls

Tuesday, September 8

I have been meaning to make Cinnamon Rolls since - forever, and knowing the super lazy me it took me a month to finally made them! Hallelujah!

Cinnamon Roll,Baking
My Cinnamon Rolls

My inspiration is Starbuck's Cinnamon Swirl that I always eat together with my cappuccino every time I visit the store.

Photobucket

Here is my Home Made Version - pictures from start to finish!
(This is my first time to made them so the shape is not that perfect. ^_^)

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Cinnamon Roll,Baking

Bon Appetit! :)



2 comments:

bK said...

Those cinnamon rolls look so good! I tried making some, but the texture wasn't like bread at all. It had large crumbs and was cake-like. :(

I like how you labeled your name on the Starbucks coffee cup. Lol.

Punky Porca said...

Thank you! :) I can give you the recipe if you like.. :)