Shoe Lovin

Monday, June 1

I am obsessed with shoes especially those with crazy heels or peculiar shapes. I love buying shoes even though I know I cannot wear them because it is too high, but I still buy them anyways. I felt like Rose's character on the movie In Her Shoes.


" Maggie: Shoes like these should not be locked in a closet! They should be living a life of scandal, passion and getting screwed in an alleyway by a billionaire while his frigid wife waits in the limo thinking that he just went back to the bar to get his cellphone. These are cute too.

Rose: Please tell me you just made that up.

Maggie: Look, if you're not going to wear them, don't buy them! Leave them for someone who's going to get something out of them.

Rose: I get something out of them! When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good, food just makes me fatter, but shoes always fit."


Rose and I have the same principle when it comes to buying shoes.

And I felt satisfied and fulfilled once I bought a pair of shoes or slippers.

Moving On, every week I have an FAVORITE pair of Shoes.

This week my favorite is the Rodarte Gold High Heels.






photo courtesy of jak & jil


When I first saw this shoes I never liked it at all. Then as days passed I saw different varieties and got the chance to see the details of the shoes very well, then I eventually learned to like and love it!

But I couldn't imagine the feeling of wearing it! I am clumsy/klutz so I won't buy that unless I want a broken ankle and be handicapped for the rest of my life! But it never hurts to try it on, right? I only need to find someone who has a pair (in any color) for me to try.
Good luck with that! Hah!

That's all for now!

xoxo
Punky

0 comments: