Balmain Mania

Saturday, June 20


I am starting to LOVE this brand!


I love every piece from their Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter 2009 Collection!

I am a sucker for colorful stuffs, I live my life full of colors, but I am now realizing that

Black & White
is a classic look that never goes out of style.


I am expanding my wardrobe for black and white stuffs from now on!


Christophe Decarnin is a Genius!


Here are some of my faves from the F/W Collection:

(Drool Worthy, I swear!
)

My Top 6!


Really love that skirt! :) I am thinking of doing a DIY version.



Don't you just LOVE that top?


Loving the blazer and the shiny pants.


Perfect for a _______.


HOT!


Very Chic!


Other Favorites:



















images from style.com

Sorry for the image feed!
I told you I love ALMOST EVERYTHING in the collection. :)


xoxo
Punky

0 comments: