Cheesecakes

Wednesday, June 3


Baking is my life. - Well that's an exaggeration! hahaha


I can say that I am a passionate baker.

It all started when I was in Grade 5 or 6.
Every Saturday morning I will watch Cooking with the Dazas - my fave show then. Then I will try to imitate the recipes at home which tasted yuck by the way. I just love the idea of mixing and pretending to cook.

Then from cooking I moved to baking. My mom took baking lessons then so whenever she came home she brought pastries with her. I remember one time playing with her baking stuffs when she's not home. I tried to concoct my own version of a cake which is just basically a mess if you ask me. I put flour, eggs, baking powder & soda without measuring them in a Leche Flan pan, then I "baked" it in the oven toaster. Don't worry I didn't eat or even taste it. I knew it would be gross so I didn't even try to taste it.

Moving on, here is my latest creation:

No Bake Cheesecake
I made two versions: one in a round pan and one in shot glasses.

Why in shot glasses? It is the latest thing right now in Event Functions. They are placed on Dessert Buffets or sometimes in the Guests or Presidential table
as a centerpiece.





























Enjoy! :)

xoxo
Punky

0 comments: