Outfit Post

Monday, June 1

I never consider myself as a FASHIONISTA or a TRENDSETTER, ever!

But I LOVE fashion. Suuuperrrr Love as a matter of fact! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Tshirt-Jeans-Flipflop person.

Its just that I am AFRAID of dressing up, and I prefer comfort rather than style.

I'd rather wear flipflops when shopping at malls because wearing heels will make my feet sore easily (I am the kind of person who never surrenders to shopping and window shopping, not until I have checked all the stores!) and for sure I'll get bruises. Ouch!

So whenever I got the chance to dress up a bit when going out I take photos of what I wear for the record. :)

Here's what I wore:

Last Saturday - Buying baking supplies, Going to St. Claire, Dinner with Parents


Shades - SM Dept. Store, Shirt - HK, Vest - DV, Pants - DV, Wedges - SM Dept. Store, Bangles - HK

Today - Going to Church, Dinner with Family


Earrings - Divi, Plaid Shirt - DV, Vest - DV, Pants - HK, Sandals - Zhuhai

xoxo
Punky

0 comments: