Julie & Julia

Sunday, July 26

Another movie that I cannot wait to see! :)

I found 2 movie posters -which is better?

I personally like the first one better, its funny! And the egg's (egg beater) facial expression is classic! lol



I love both Meryl Streep and Amy Adams so I am really looking forward to watch this film!

And lets not forget that the story is about COOKING! :)

I remember ALMOST buying Dorie Greenspan's book Baking with Julia, but I bought Paris Sweets

instead since I am a huge fan of Parisian Desserts especially the Macarons - which by the way is not found on the book. lol

I have to start saving up now for Baking with Julia! :)




Enjoy the Trailer! :)



* I actually inquired at Le Cordon Bleu France for their Culinary and Baking Courses. Its just that its very expensive to study abroad - but the thought of it excites me! I am not giving up on that idea though, its one of my goals before I die! I am still receiving emails from LCB regarding their programs, and also one time they invited me on a conference in Manila its just unfortunate that I wasn't able to attend because I have classes then.

xoxo
Punky

0 comments: