Bon Apetit - Pizza

Thursday, July 23

I love cooking and baking but these days I haven't have time to cook.

All I do now is BAKE, I have a small MTO Pastry Business.


Last night I got the chance to cook PIZZA - my fave!

I bought a ready to bake crust hehehe and I just prepared the toppings. This pizza is another experiment, I want a pizza does not have tomato sauce as a base for a change. I wanted to make pesto but I don't have fresh basil leaves so I improvised and used dried instead! lol

I mixed Olive oil, crushed Garlic, Salt, dried Basil leaves in a bowl and let it rest for 15 minutes for the flavors to fully incorporate. Then I prepare the shrimps & bacon. I arranged the pizza by spreading the Basil mixture on top of the crust, then assembling the shrimp and bacon, then I topped it with grated Cheddar cheese for a change. I usually use Parmesan and Mozzarella so I decided to use a different cheese this time. I baked it for 15 minutes. That's it! :) Its very easy to make.

Here are some pictures:

before baking





during baking



after baking




Enjoy! :)

xoxo Punky

0 comments: