I miss blogging..

Tuesday, October 13

I miss blogging, so much!!!

I have been super lazy after the typhoon Ondoy aka Ketsana, all that we did after the typhoon is clean clean and clean so I am always very exhausted after wards.

I am also losing track of the blogs that I am following at BLOGLOVIN which is very frustrating because that means I have a LOT of catching up to do! I check my Bloglovin like 4 times a day, that's how addicted I am before, I really don't know why I am super lazy now. Is it the gloomy rainy cold weather? Is it because I am gaining weight? Yes I am! I just found out this morning! hahaha

Btw here are some great pictures I got the other day while I am lazily browsing the net.
Enjoy! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Olga Babenko said...

lovely dresses!

kisses
^_____^

http://styleofbaileys.blogspot.com